Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Mornings Suck


Words fail to express how much I loathe mornings. I've never ever been a morning person. Not for birthdays, not for trips, not even for Christmas.

It's the waking up that really does me in. I know that I'm more productive and happier with my day when I wake up at a decent time. It's just that as of yet, I haven't found a way to wake up that doesn't make me see red or gets me up at a decent time. Lucy's lucky she's adorable.

I can't even look forward to a good cup of coffee, because I can't have the caffeine (not pregnant!). I turn into the Incredible Hulk with even the slightest little bit. At this point, I'm considering cutting out chocolate as well. I know I need to drink more water, but I just can't wake up and think "Yay! Water!"

So what's your ritual? Anyone not drink coffee and still have something happy that propels them out of bed? Are there non-coffee drinks that I can make in a  coffee maker? Because I seriously can't face the work of getting out a blender (not to mention having to buy said blender) first thing in the morning. Too noisy. Mornings should be just between dim and bright and SILENT. SILENCE is key here.




1 comment:

  1. oh man I have the same problem I hate mornings even on vacation I sleep in! I was reading about a vacation tour and this guy was all, "Tours are NOT for me..they start at 7am and that is way too early for me!" AMEN!

    I'm so not a morning person I suck at getting up in the morning and I suck at going to bed at a reasonable hour...I always get this burst of energy at night...blah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...